Wesley Chapel, a handsome church on the Crawfordsville Circuit, Northwest Indiana Conference, built at a cost of $5,000, was dedicated January 5th, Dr. E. A. Schell, presiding elder, officating. Only $345 remained to be provided for, and $495 were raised in just twelve minutes. Sister Walters, the oldest member of the congregation, whose husband furnished the logs for the ortginal building erected in 1845, started the subscription. The new church is thoroughly modern in all its appointments. The pastor, A. E. Munger, deserves great credit for the success of the enterprise. The Rev. J. F. McDaniel, an honored superannuate of the Northwest Indiana Conference, assisted in the dedicatory services.