Another long-time church, Liberty Chapel began in April 1835. Ed Quick let the group meet in his log barn for the first five years. The first church sat on the cemetery ground but in 1880 was built across the road from the cemetery. A vestibule, basement, and other improvements were added. In 1835, the elders were: Samuel and Sarah Low; Edwin and Abigail Quick; Adam Thomas; James Vail and Samuel and Elizabeth Potts. Roberts Chapel Church (Richard Breaks, William Hund and William Lowe, first trustees) along with Clarks Chapel which merged with Roberts joined the Liberty Chapel group. Their dedication was in May of 1949. Several of the ministers have been from the Indianapolis Seminary. Liberty Chapel is still in existence today.