Location of this school sat on a small hill on the east side of County Road 630 E & one-half mile south of State Road 32. Andrew Livengood gave the property in 1879. Seems like it's always the people who were interested in education in general or who had a lot of children (11 total for Andrew) that gave the property for these schools. The last group to graduate from this school was likely in 1911-1912. Page 78 of the 2013 awesome History of Fountain County, Indiana tells more and shows a picture of the school and several students probably the last year it existed?
This is a photo found on the Jackson Twp/Wallace FaceBook page - thanks to Michael Bowman -- This was about 1893: --
First Row: Arthur Miller; Harry Lowe; John Erie; Earl Walker; Guy Clodfelter; Roy Grimes; Sam Walker; Larkin Morrison.
Second Row: Julie Bruner; Della Wilkinson; Grace Livengood; Orma Livengood; Ruby Patterson; Emma Patterson; Cecil Wilkinson; Lulu Gregory; Orpha Wilson; Julie Ehrie; Hazel Hancock; Lona Livengood; Edna Livengood.
Third Row: Cora Clodfelder; Linnie Clodfelder; Della Hancock; Chloie Clodfelter; Alice Booe; Alice Wilson; Flora Keeling; Charley Lowe; Bert Furr; Lonnie Ham; Carl Walker; Lillie Keeling; Della Fine; Arthur Livengood; Melva Wilkinson.
Back Row: Ella Woolley; Golda Hancock; Lola Lowe; Belle Livengood; Bob Whiteacre; Arnet Booe; John Lowe. Teacher is appropriately Manford Livengood :)