Crawfordsville - the first resident priest was Father Edward O'Flaherty, 1st church built of Virgin timber from the area at the corner of Walnut & North Street in 1859. Five years later, the Catholic school was established. On the corner of Pike & Washington the large church of red brick and stone was built in 1876, inside this church in 1957. See the picture in the title link taken in 1874 - note the tower was later shortened & note the power lines and interurban lines.
The cemetery began (Calvary) in 1872.
The present day church at 1306 East Main Street was built in 1958. Try their webpage, too :) In 1970, the school closed but the facility has been revamped a couple of times since then.