This Index Page lists all "G"
and Places of Interest
Garfield Christian Church -- Organized on the 1st day of February, 1878 (at Binford Station - later to become Garfield), the church originally was named New Union with elders E.D. Simmons and L.W. Hutts. Early members were Binfords and Coxes. The existing church was erected in the year 1883 with the first service on the 1st of December. Thanks to parishioner Maybelle Vannice the church was able to remodel heavily in the late 1960s.
Green Street - see Skating Rink-Green Street 1888