Linden-Kirkpatrick United Methodist Church
Methodism in Madison Twp, began as early as 1829 with the Ebenezer Church erected in the early 1830s on what has been known for decades as Wilkin's Corner. This church was moved into the town of Linden in 1867 and the name was changed to the Linden Methodist Episcopal Church. IN 1892, the present church was built on the same spot. In 1949, Kirkpatrick and Linden merged together, and in 1968, the name added United becoming the Linden-Kirkpatrick United Methodist Church (click on name for website).