Historical Articles of Orange County
- History of Maple Street, French Lick
- History of French Lick
- Memoirs of Fred Dillard-Town of Newton Stewart
- History of Orangeville Township written by Rev. N. F. Denny
- History of West Baden and French Lick Springs and Lost River by A. J. Rhodes
- West Baden - A Brief Sketch written by Orleans PROGRESS, October 10, 1895
- West Baden Springs Hotel Fire of 1901 First hand account of the great hotel fire appearing in the Springs Valley Herald, June 11, 1914
- West Baden Springs Hotel - Gambling Expose - 1895, stories highlight the gambling in West Baden by the Indianapolis Sentinel and the Chicago Chronicle.
- Moneyed Men of Orange County - 1891, People and Business with tax assessments of over $5,000.
- French Lick - 1911, A letter to the editor imploring people to support road building in the town of French Lick
- Orleans' Magnetic Sulphur Spring - 1892, To compete in the Health Resort industry, Orleans redrills their mineral springs.
- Paoli's Mineral Springs Hotel - 1896, Paoli's answer to the West Baden and French Lick Springs spa business.
- West Baden Springs Fire of 1917, A major fire destroys the outbuildings at the hotel, resulting in the building of the Sunken Garden and associated spring houses.
- Red Lickers and Soiled Doves - 1919, Prohibition Agents Raid West Baden and French Lick, crackdown on booze and prostitutes.
- Ballard Hotel Expands - 1911, The Homestead Hotel grows to it present size.
- Orleans Fire of 1897, The destruction of half of Orleans Square and it's rebuilding.
- Historical facts from past Index pages
- History of Orange County by Goodspeed Publishing Company, 1884.
- Minutes of the November Session, Orange County Commission From Paoli Weekly News, 1877