You may submit your County Marriage Records records (prior to 1900) to the County Coordinator. I will post those on the submitted death records page with your email address.

I do not have copies of these documents.

If you have any marriage record lists, please send them in to me to add to this section.

Ordering Marriage & Divorce Records

Marriage and Divorce Records
County Clerk's Office
112 East Main St.
Winamac, IN 46996
(574) 946-3313